Why Colon Hydrotherapy?
Valentina Plebaniak, a colon therapist, tells us that an increasing number of people in the health field recognize the importance of a healthy colon, if a person is to maintain the best possible health. Dr. Robert Wood, Dr. V.E. Irons, Dr. Norman Walker, Dr. Bernard Jensen, Edgar Cayce and others, who are experts in their fields, have stressed this point for quite some time.
How do our colons get into the undesirable state we often find them in? There are a number of reasons:
- Insufficient intake of fluids
- Eating too fast and not chewing foods properly
- Consumption of foods such as cakes, pies, doughnuts, white bread and other products made of white flour and refined sugar. Soft drinks are particularly bad because of the combination of sweeteners and acids. Milk and milk products can cause problems, especially cheese because of its binding effect
- Lack of exercise
- Improper food combining which leads to digestive problems which, in turn, causes faulty elimination. Also over consumption of foods which contain little fiber
- Factors such as worry, stress, hatred, anger, anxiety, fear, loss of job, personal injury, death in family, divorce, separation, etc.
- Use of certain drugs which slow down bowel action
Some warning signs that a colon is probably in poor condition are:
- A tired sluggish feeling and a lack of energy
- Headaches and nervous irritability
- Abdominal discomfort, cramping and constipation
- Excessive gas, bad breath and offensive body odors
- Frequent illnesses such as colds, flu, sore throats, tonsil inflammations, etc.
- Poor appetite
- High blood pressure
- Parasitic infestations and worms
- Sallow looking skin and skin eruptions
- Back pains, varicose veins and tired legs
If a colon is allowed to remain in a toxic state for an extended length of time, more serious problems are likely to develop. Cancer, arthritis, poor eyesight, prostate trouble, respiratory disorders, thyroid deficiency, colitis, Crohn’s disease, heart disease, spastic colon and numerous other afflictions can often be traced to a clogged and impacted colon.
If you suspect your colon to be in a less than healthy condition, it would be to your advantage to make an appointment with a colon therapist. Numerous people who have colon hydrotherapy can testify to the benefits derived by it. The amount you spend now may just correct a condition before it becomes more serious and much more costly.