Your Digestive system has a sensitive ecology that, when unbalanced, can lead to many digestive health issues. Green Living Fiber helps to restore a healthy balance to your digestive tract with its combination of Bacillus subtilis and Chlorella. Chlorella is one of the oldest foods on the planet and is considered to be the most complete nutrient. Patented “cell-fracturing” technology makes our chlorella the most bioavailable on the market. Bacillus subtilis is a potent probiotic that thrives in chlorella’s high protein environment, making Green Living Fiber a powerful tool in cleansing and nourishing your digestive system.
How is Green Living Fiber different from other fiber supplements?
Although fiber plays an important role in a balanced diet and well regulated digestive system, it does not address the cause of poor digestive health. The ingestion of toxic substances such as sugars, processed foods, drugs, alcohol and antibiotics creates an internal environment that is unsupportive of the symbiotic micro-flora upon which we rely for proper immune function, protection from pathogens, nutrient processing and production, and detoxification from carcinogens. The resulting imbalance of our internal ecology leads to several localized and systemic disorders such as indigestion, IBS, cramping, Crohn’s disease, poor immune function, colon cancer, insulin resistance/Type 2 Diabetes, fatty liver disease, etc., that fiber alone cannot solve.
The only way to reverse such conditions is to restore balance to our living internal environment. Karyn’s Kare Green Living Fiber provides this restoration by
• Retraining the muscles of the intestinal tract to work together for effective peristalsis and elimination
• Repairing cell damage with its high nucleic acid content and soothing bowel inflammation with its high chlorophyll content
• Fighting harmful bacteria
• Raising pH to levels conducive to the growth of beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus and adverse to the growth of pathogens
• Chelating heavy metals and other toxins to improve chemical levels and prevent probiotic cell death
• Returning and maintaining necessary and natural gut biodiversity
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.