Fun drinks keep the party alive and kicking. This is a particular favorite for people of all ages.
- 1 3/4 cups ice cubes
- 5 or 6 fresh mint leaves
- 5 or 6 blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Put 1 cup of the ice cubes in a white wine glass. Set aside.
- Crush the mint leaves and blueberries with the back of a spoon or a muddler in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the remaining 3/4 cup of ice cubes, lemon juice, and agave nectar. Cover and shake for a couple of seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared wine glass. Add the club soda. Stir gently.
- Serve immediately.
Variation: Add 1Ú4 cup of vodka to the shaker with the ice cubes, lemon juice, and agave nectar.