Most people will scrunch their noses at the thought of eating Brussels sprouts, but with this recipe, they will be asking for seconds.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Mustard Vinaigrette or prepared mustard dressing
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and the Brussels sprouts. Boil for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a large bowl of iced water.
- Drain the Brussels sprouts and transfer them to the bowl of iced water. When the sprouts are cold, drain and dry them with paper towels.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook, cut-sides down, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the Mustard Vinaigrette and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.