This chocolate shake will satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons bee pollen (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Nut Milk or prepared vegan milk of your choice
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put the coconut butter, avocados, honey, the optional bee pollen, and vanilla extract in a blender. Process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the blender jar. Add the Nut Milk, cacao, and ice. Process again until smooth.Serve immediately. Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator, Chocolate Milkshakes will keep for 1 week.