Soak Your Nuts Karyn’s Conscious Comfort Foods
Raw Vegan page 11
- 1 cup coconut butter or chopped avocado
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons bee pollen (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Nut Milk (page 10)
- or prepared vegan milk of your choice
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put the coconut butter, avocados, honey, the optional bee pollen, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the blender jar.
- Add the Nut Milk, cacao, and ice.
- Process again until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Milkshakes will keep for 1 week.