You will want the dulse to get mixed in with the dressing, but not blended,or the dressing will be dark and not the light-colored dressing with the black specs that we are all used to in traditional Caesar Dressing.
This raw vegan recipe can be found in page 36 of your book.
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1⁄2 cup garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 11⁄2 tablespoons dulse
- Put the oil, lemon juice, Bragg Liquid Aminos, garlic, and water in a blender.
- Process on high speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour the dressing into a large bowl.
- Whisk in the dulse until it is evenly distributed. Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator, Raw Caesar Dressing will keep for 1 month.
- Shake well before serving.