This chocolate shake will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons bee pollen (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Nut Milk or prepared vegan milk of your choice
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put the coconut butter, avocados, honey, the optional bee pollen, and vanilla
extract in a blender. Process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down
the blender jar. Add the Nut Milk, cacao, and ice.
- Process again until smooth.
Serve immediately. Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator, Chocolate
Milkshakes will keep for 1 week.