Your Digestive system has a sensitive ecology that, when unbalanced, can lead to many digestive health issues. Green Living Fiber helps to restore a healthy balance to your digestive tract with its combination of Bacillus subtilis and Chlorella. Chlorella is one of the oldest foods on the planet and is considered to be the most complete nutrient. Patented “cell-fracturing” technology makes our chlorella the most bioavailable on the market. Bacillus subtilis is a potent probiotic that thrives in chlorella’s high protein environment, making Green Living Fiber a powerful tool in cleansing and nourishing your digestive system.
How is Green Living Fiber different from other fiber supplements?
Although fiber plays an important role in a balanced diet and well regulated digestive system, it does not address the cause of poor digestive health. The ingestion of toxic substances such as sugars, processed foods, drugs, alcohol and antibiotics creates an internal environment that is unsupportive of the symbiotic micro-flora upon which we rely for proper immune function, protection from pathogens, nutrient processing and production, and detoxification from carcinogens. The resulting imbalance of our internal ecology leads to several localized and systemic disorders such as indigestion, IBS, cramping, Crohn’s disease, poor immune function, colon cancer, insulin resistance/Type 2 Diabetes, fatty liver disease, etc., that fiber alone cannot solve. The only way to reverse such conditions is to restore balance to our living internal environment. Karyn’s Green Living Fiber provides this restoration.
Reported Benefits of Green Living Fiber
- Retraining the muscles of the intestinal tract to work together for effective peristalsis and elimination
- Repairing cell damage with its high nucleic acid content and soothing bowel inflammation with its high chlorophyll content
- Fighting harmful bacteria
- Raising pH to levels conducive to the growth of beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus and adverse to the growth of pathogens
- Chelating heavy metals and other toxins to improve chemical levels and prevent probiotic cell death
- Returning and maintaining necessary and natural gut biodiversity
What properties of its composition contribute to Green Living Fiber’s effectiveness?
Bacillus subtilis is a bacteria found in soil that has been used extensively to promote health of the gastrointestinal and urinary tracts. Without adversely affecting symbiotic gut flora, B. Subtilis stimulates a significant immune response to microbial pathogens and mutated cells.
Like all green microalgae, chlorella is a rich alkaline food source of protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and many other phytonutrients – everything the body needs from food in ideal proportions and nothing it doesn’t. Chlorella additionally chelates heavy metals, reduces blood sugar and cholesterol, facilitates the restoration of proper digestive and immune function, and delivers the highest chlorophyll content of any other whole food.
How Do I Take Green Living Fiber?
Start with one capsule twice a day and work your way up to a maximum of three capsules twice a day or as needed. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
200 Capsules $39.95
Suggested reading material:
- The Green Foods Bible by David Sandoval
- Chlorella, Jewel of the Far East by Bernard Jensen
- Superfoods for Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina by Mike Adams
- Chlorella: The Ultimate Green Food by Dr. Beth Lay
- Probiotics- Protection Against Infection by Casey Adams
- The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates
- Probiotics: Nature’s Internal Healers by Natasha Trenev
Karyn’s Kare is a line of all-natural products created by Karyn Calabrese, a raw foodist and holistic health educator based out of Chicago, IL. Karyn is the owner of Karyn’s Fresh Corner- the longest standing raw foods restaurant in the country, Karyn’s Inner Beauty Center- a holistic day spa, Karyn’s Cooked- a gourmet vegan restaurant, and Karyn’s on Green- an upscale vegan restaurant and bar. She has coached thousands of people to better health and is known for her youthfulness, energy and vitality as well as her signature line, “If you don’t take care of your body, the most magnificent machine you’ll ever be given, where will you live?”